Directions From West Covina
The fictional happenings of TV’s “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend” aside, West Covina is real and located a convenient 19 miles east of Los Angeles. The city is a haven for those who love to dine on Chinese, Thai, Filipino, Korean, Japanese, and other Asian specialties because of its surfeit of restaurants. If you want to go and get the best dim sum, sushi, dumplings, or Asian-fusion food, do it in your car from Raceway Ford. Friendly and knowledgeable sales agents are eager to take you on a test drive.
If shopping is in your blood, you can spend the whole day at the over-200 retailers at Plaza West Covina or the big-box stores at Eastland Center. There are over 73 cubic feet of cargo room for your shopping finds in the new Ford Edge when you fold the rear seatbacks. Want to tear up the I-10 every weekday on your way to your job in downtown L.A.? The Shelby GT500® trim of the new Ford Mustang unleashes over 700 horsepower when you put the pedal to the metal. Why not take the kids for a weekend romp at the 42 acres of Galster Wilderness Park? The new Ford Explorer accommodates up to seven on three rows while still providing up to 21 cubic feet of room in the back for picnic supplies and toys. Are you looking to take your gang to Brunswick West Covina Lanes for a night of bowling? Reach it in style in the efficient new Ford Escape hybrid.
The way to keep whatever you buy in prime condition is to take in for scheduled maintenance to our Service Department. Our factory-trained technicians specialize in your brand and can take care of your needs quickly and efficiently. You can also wait in our comfortable customer lounge with free WiFi and kid’s play area or take a courtesy shuttle back to your home or office.
To reach Raceway Ford in Riverside from West Covina takes under 50 minutes with the following directions:
- Head northwest on West Covina Parkway.
- Using the left two lanes, turn left to enter the I-10 East / San Bernardino Freeway toward San Bernardino.
- Continue on the I-10 East / San Bernardino Freeway for about 7.8 miles.
- Take Exit 42B, CA-71 South toward Corona.
- Continue on CA-71 South for about 3.2 miles.
- Take Exit 12 to merge onto CA-60 East toward Riverside.
- Continue on CA-60 East for about 24.5 miles. It will eventually become the I-215 South, which you should follow for 3.8 miles.
- Take Exit 30A toward Fair Isle Drive / Box Springs.
- Turn left on Sycamore Canyon Boulevard and then a quick left onto Sycamore Canyon Court.
The Dealership will be on your right at 5900 Sycamore Canyon Boulevard in Riverside. If you have any questions, feel free to phone us at (800) 831-6297for Sales, (800) 735-9573 for Service, or (800) 234-1679 for Parts.